We accept applications from families who wish to have their children educated in a school where Christ is honoured in all aspects of daily life, be it academic or extra-curricular.
You are welcome to visit the school facilities. Personalized tours are available throughout the year by appointment. Please contact the office at (514) 696-6430 ext 119 or by submitting your information below at Contact Us.
Each candidate is invited to write an entrance evaluation prior to being accepted at Emmanuel Christian School.
What you will need
- Complete the application form by creating the online application.
- Applicant’s original Birth Certificate* bearing the name of both parents.
- Certified translation of the Birth Certificate if it is not in French or English.
- Copy of the latest report card.
- Copy of the previous year’s report card.
- Letter of reference from the applicant’s teacher or Sunday school teacher (pastor).
- Small recent photograph of applicant.
- $50.00 entrance evaluation fee (will be asked to pay when registering).
- Proof of residency if born outside of Quebec (ie: Driver’s license, Hydro or phone bill).
- Proof of Canadian citizenship if born out of Canada (or Visa documents).
- Medicare card.
- Written statement of why you feel your son/daughter should attend Emmanuel Christian School. Please include the following information:
- Name of your congregation or parish
- Name of your pastor or priest
- Telephone number of the church office
*The Ministry of Education requires that original documents be presented to the school. Copies will be made by the school.
Entrance evaluations are held in the fall and in the spring. Individual evaluations can also be done throughout the year by appointment.
Admission notification is given two weeks after the evaluation. Registration contracts are sent by email in the spring.
We welcome you to our Annual Open House in the fall. Get to know our school while touring with our friendly high school students. Teachers and volunteers will be happy to talk to you about our academic and extra-curricular programs.
Our annual Open House will be held in the Fall
- Please click here for the virtual open house for the elementary sector.
- Please click here for the virtual open house for the high school sector.
You are welcome to come for an individual visit during the school year from Monday to Thursday by appointment.
Admissions during the school year:
Applications for admission are welcome during the school year as there may be availability in some classes.
Please contact our school office for a visit
about our school!