Vision & Mission Statement
In a Christ-centred environment, we equip students to excel academically, spiritually, socially and physically in preparation for post-secondary studies and help them discover their God-given purpose in order to positively impact the world.
Emmanuel’s vision for each student is to be a follower of Jesus and to succeed in the path to which God has called them, according to their individual talents, skills and gifts.
In a caring, Christ-centred environment we equip students from Christian families to make a difference in the world by providing:
- Quality accredited academics
- French and English programs at all levels
- Student focused, innovative instruction
- Extra-curricular activities
- An environment and Bible-based teaching that encourages our students to apply God’s truth in all areas of their lives
- Opportunities to be the hands and feet of Jesus
All motivated by God’s will for the lives of our students.
about our school!